How does one person with one mind, one soul and one heart handle
a myriad of different feelings at one time? How do I choose which one to feel
and/or to react to? I feel happy. I feel imprisoned. I feel joy. I feel trapped.
I feel contentment. I feel suffocated. I feel I feel and I feel.
What I want is to give myself a physical overhaul – get my hair drastically cut and bleach it white, get contact lenses that doesn’t match the tone of my skin, lose/gain a large sum of weight; exchange my name for one that people have trouble pronouncing, wear black clothing 24/7 and embark to a foreign country far from my mainland.
What I want is to give myself a physical overhaul – get my hair drastically cut and bleach it white, get contact lenses that doesn’t match the tone of my skin, lose/gain a large sum of weight; exchange my name for one that people have trouble pronouncing, wear black clothing 24/7 and embark to a foreign country far from my mainland.
I want to
live by the beach and wake up to the sound of the colliding waves and the salty
scent of the air. I want to live in a cramped up apartment and be caught in the
city clamor. I want to be a bird and not stop flying until my wings get sore. I
want to be a robot and not feel anything.
I want to escape and disappear.
No comments:
Post a Comment