So I thought to myself -- wouldn't it be fantastic to be able to read about and relive the rollercoaster ride I call my life say 30 to 50 years from now? Indeed it would. And what would be a better age to start than 20, yes? Even though technically I still have four months before I actually turn the big two zero.
I've tried and given up on a googolplex of blogs ever since Vox shut down (Why oh why?). At a point of my life, I had momentarily abjured the cyberspace and decided to do it the old school way -- start up a diary. However, after months of writing religiously, school had stole both my attention and time (That may be just another reason to cover up my laziness. Shh, don't tell.), thus resulting in many half-written entries. I'm certain that the granny me wouldn't want to be guessing the ending of every happening during her youth so voila! I give you the birth of "Kata Imanie".
No comments:
Post a Comment